Unable to download as well

Started by lucent at Nov 16, 2020 at 2:52 pm
7 Posts

lucent

Client

?Years Young
1 Post

Wellll.... I didn't receive a redirect for download and can't access. Sorry to be a bother--not sure why it decided not to go through! I can give you the transaction ID for PayPal if you'd need that?

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
135 Posts

Just because you lost me as a friend, doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that. I still want to see you eat, just not at my table.

Yes, please send me the PayPal transaction ID. Also, did it redirect you to a thank you for blah blah page after donating or did it just not redirect to anything at all?

Honey you can't dilute a war crime.

Check out my writing blog! All of my fanfiction and eventually my original stories are published here.
I also have a YouTube channel, where I post Sims videos.

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
135 Posts

Just because you lost me as a friend, doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that. I still want to see you eat, just not at my table.

Should be sorted now!

Check out my writing blog! All of my fanfiction and eventually my original stories are published here.

Kevin Plummer

Client

54Years Young
3 Posts

I was not redirected to a download page either, just a thank you page only with no link or anything. Please advise. I can provide payment info as well if needed.

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
135 Posts

I'm not sure why it's not working, but yes, send me the transaction ID and I'll take care of it.

Kevin Plummer

Client

54Years Young
3 Posts

Ummm okay..... I do not see how to send you a private message on here.....

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
135 Posts

You'll need to go to your message inbox and create a new message from there.