Another tag issue

Started by Zozma at Mar 26, 2021 at 8:27 pm
4 Posts

Zozma

Trash Mammal

Client

37Years Young
40 Posts

Hey, I have an issue adding tags after a topic has been started. At first, it would take the tag if I tried twice. Now it won't let me add a tag at all (with the + button, when starting a thread I have no issues). I'm not even sure where to start with figuring this out. D:

user posted image user posted image

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
134 Posts

Just because you lost me as a friend, doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that. I still want to see you eat, just not at my table.

Unfortunately, adding a tag after a topic is started runs on scripting, like Javascript, and I only know enough of it to kind of throw darts and hope they hit, so... yeah I don't either. I guess try a different browser or something? Idk.

Honey you can't dilute a war crime.

Check out my writing blog! All of my fanfiction and eventually my original stories are published here.

ThistleProse

Client

33Years Young
5 Posts

I have been having this issue with Firefox, but it worked fine in Chrome when I tested it. So I also tested it in an Incognito window in Firefox, which also worked, so I think it might be another caching issue.

Zozma

Trash Mammal

Client

37Years Young
40 Posts

That's been the issue with it for myself and my partner. It's never a sure thing that any one browser or OS will work to make the tags work. We often have to try a laptop, desktop, phone, whatever, with various browsers for it to work. It's super annoying. Probably the one and only thing about Vesta so far that actually makes me rage since I use tags quite frequently.

user posted image user posted image