Hi there!

Started by Lenara at Apr 10, 2021 at 5:38 pm
1 Post

Lenara

Dreamweaver

Admin

27Years Young
13 Posts

Well hello there! My name is Lenara and I'm pretty cool with you shortening that any which way you might think of, and I can probably figure out who you're talking about. I also go by Skye and also Aeris or Aerislei in some cases. Once upon a really long time ago I went around as variations of Arwen of Rivendel (yes I am exactly that kind of a nerd). All this to say, given I've been RPing in some form since I was nine years old and on forums since 13, and probably younger if I'm being honest these days. I'm 27 now, so I've been rping for more than half my life. 

I spent a lot of time on ATLA boards (and other fandom boards), on Proboards, on InvisionFree, and Jcink. I've bounced all over the internet so I'll be the first to say if I'm familiar there is a very high chance it was me, however the flip side is, I was on so many boards I may or may not remember without some pretty solid reminders. Haha. 

I use the pronouns she and her, and I live in the central United States and I currently work from home. I'm (slowly) learning to code from Arceus in hopes of assisting more actively with the Vesta project. In the mean time, I'm helping around the site!