Favourite Vegetable Watches?

Started by Arceus at Apr 12, 2021 at 2:03 pm
4 Posts

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
130 Posts

They don't think that I listen, oh but I know who they are.

You know when you're feeling really bad and you just wanna fall over in bed, vegetate, and watch something on the tube? What's your go-to programme or movie for that?

Recently, for me it's been a lot of Pit Bulls & Parolees. I'd recommend for pet lovers, but be warned it can get kind of graphic and disturbing sometimes. For me I find that the cuteness outweighs the bad parts of it so I can watch it fine. I also used to watch Saturday morning cartoons and those Discovery channel nature documentaries.

How about you?

Check out my writing blog! All of my fanfiction and eventually my original stories are published here.

Zozma

Trash Mammal

Patron

36Years Young
34 Posts

Gravity Falls, Daria, The Office, and Parks and Recreation. I actually annoyed the husband once because I watched Daria over and over again but I love it so much. It’s probably my favorite go-to comfort watch. 

user posted image user posted image

Lenara

Dreamweaver

Admin

27Years Young
13 Posts

Right now I'm slowly making my way through zoo shows (The Zoo: San Diego) but in general... stuff like Mulan, FF: Advent Children. I used to rewatch memoirs of a geisha a lot in those moods too. A:TLA? There's also Beyblade, which is a really old anime that I actually havent' gotten all the way through but I've watched the first two seasons several times as comfort, returning to the characters I grew up with.

Kit

Standard

32Years Young
7 Posts

Kitchen Nightmares forever