G'day :3

Started by Kit at Apr 13, 2021 at 10:45 pm
6 Posts

Kit

Standard

32Years Young
7 Posts

Some of you fellas know me :3

My name is Kit, I'm from Australia and I live with my lovely cat and fern-leaf cactus. Currently I'm reading The Scar by China Miéville and I'm writing on a space horror site. I want to create an eldritch steampunk pirate fantasy forum. I love writing code (problem solving) and I want to take a programming course for future career moves, because my current industry is dying a slow death so it's wise to have an exit strategy!

The best book of 2020 for me was Piranesi by Susanna Clarke. My favourite video game is Control, but for my casual needs I rotate through Monster Train, Overwatch, Oxygen Not Included and Loop Hero. Currently, my favourite band is Poets of the Fall.

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
135 Posts

Just because you lost me as a friend, doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that. I still want to see you eat, just not at my table.

👀 Are you my eldritch beastie? Bc. I missed you. Jsyk.

Also welcome to Meta! I was gonna come in here with cool questions but you already answered the ones I could think of. Oh wait what's your favourite colour?! You know what come to think of it, I can't ever think of a situation where you'd mention your favourite colour or flower or whatever unless someone asked. It's so weird. One time a friend of mine commented on how they didn't know my favourite colour and I was like and how do you figure you would've learnt that anyway, telepathy???

Honey you can't dilute a war crime.

Check out my writing blog! All of my fanfiction and eventually my original stories are published here.
I also have a YouTube channel, where I post Sims videos.

Kit

Standard

32Years Young
7 Posts

<3 <3 yes! It is I!

Once upon a time, my favourite colour used to be red. Now I'm pretty keen on all of them. Sooooo.... black.

Do people have favourite flowers?? I do not. Well, I like the ones that eat corpses or whatever because I'm edgy like that.

Have you got favourites??

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
135 Posts

Just because you lost me as a friend, doesn't mean you gained me as an enemy. I'm bigger than that. I still want to see you eat, just not at my table.

Yaaaay! ♥ I missed yoooou which I said last post but xD

Lol! Be edgy.

I like most colours now too, so, yeah. I find myself using red and grey a lot, though! I'm also super fond of hyacinths and lilies. Oh! And tulips! And my favourite fruit is pear. Which is funny because I never get them despite loving them so much. xD

Check out my writing blog! All of my fanfiction and eventually my original stories are published here.

Kit

Standard

32Years Young
7 Posts

Pear is the one fruit I can't handle :O

Apples though. They're delicious.

Have you come across the redlove apple? It only recently reached Australia and it's pretty delicious. I'm terribly amused by the thought of new versions of apple coming out.

Have you read Plain Bad Heroines? It has a haunted greenhouse and many many queer characters

Arceus

codemancer

Admin

31Years Young
135 Posts

Lol I'm sorry

I also love apples! Personally pink ladies and honeycrisps.

Also, no! What the heck is that?! lol Well you know how that stuff works, they change a little over time and one day boom you've got a new apple type.

And I have not but that does sound really interesting!